Home > Domestic Relocation > Bangalore to Chennai
Moving you from Bangalore to Chennai
Leo is rated 4.8/5 across 688 reviews
Talk to our Relocation Expert
We are ready to serve you.
Packers and Movers from Bangalore to Chennai
Interstate move made easy
Chennai- the city that smells of culture, coffee, and the coast is an abode to millions of people. The metropolitan city is a major administrative, economic, educational, and cultural center which is rightly called the Gateway to South India. Eclectic mix of temple towers, breathtakingly beautiful Marina beach, classical concerts, sleepless nightclubs, fort museum and more, Chennai is a city that offers choices to all.
Leo Packers and Movers regularly moves Bangaloreans to Chennai, the land known for the Tamil pride.
Our Bangalore to Chennai movers team is acknowledged for their outstanding service in meticulous packing and careful moving of customers' belongings.
We have always been keen in safeguarding the smile on the faces of thousands of families that believe in Leo. Just as one would have a family doctor, our clients fondly call us their "family movers".
Chennai with an extremely high traffic congestion (approx. density of 297 cars per kilometer of road length!) and a 'mad-rush' during religious fests make it essential for people to hire professional packers and movers for a hassle-free and safe shifting.
Why Choose Us For your Bangalore to Chennai Move
- 45+ years Expertise
- Furniture Dismantling and Assembly
- Floor Protection and Wrapped Furniture
- Special Packaging for Fragile & Valuable goods
- Advanced Technology
- Respectful Staff
- Free Estimates
- Competitive Moving Rates
- Insurance Provided
- Opt-in Storage Service
- Safe & Timely Delivery
- You Deal With Us No Middlemen Involved
- Fast and Efficient Delivery Time Frame
- End to End Handling - Zero Sub-contracting
- No Additional Fees than What’s Contracted
- Zero Pilferage
Book your Move in 3 Simple Steps
Wish to get a cost estimate for your move? You can use our moving cost calculator or online request form.
Fill the online quote form or give us a call now at 8088001122
Receive your Quote price! We’re relocation experts you can 100% rely on.
Book your move.
We will take care of the rest.
All-Inclusive Pricing for Interstate Moves
Leo provides moving service with expert movers making your relocation quick and easy.The Bengaluru to Chennai rates are inclusive of
Our Office in Bangalore
#65, Garden School Road, Near Bangalore International School, 1st Main, Manjunath Nagar, Uttarahalli, Bangalore - 560061, Karnataka.
Phone: +91 80880 01122
Our Office in Chennai
18B, 2nd Street, Venkateshwara Nagar, Kottivakkam, Chennai – 600041, Tamil Nadu.
Phone: +91 95000 58332
Tips for Hiring a Reliable Packer and Mover from
Bangalore to Chennai
When you shift with a moving company, you are essentially trusting them with your life’s worth of goods. It is essential to make the right choice from lakhs of packing and moving firms listed on the internet. Here are some key factors to consider before you select a packer:
- Do your due diligence: Research on the web. Check the website, social profiles, customer reviews and speak to the move manager.
- Never make 100% upfront payment: No trustworthy packer will ask for full advance payment. If someone asks for it, you must reassess your options.
- Check insurance availability: Opt for insurance with the packer to protect your assets from risks.
- Check for Original Leo Packers and Movers: There are many companies claiming to be Leo. We are the only “Original Leo Packers and Movers”. Check the logo (Lion with briefcase and shoes) and trademark certificate.
- Visit the Packers Office: When in doubt, always visit the moving company’s office. Most unauthorized/ fraudulent packers will not have an office.
- Read the Fine Print: Go through all the documentation before handing over your goods for the move.
“ My parents had to relocate from Chennai to Bangalore with a tonne of household goods that too during the difficult times of Lockdown. We were extremely apprehensive of the safety and services. Leo Packers and Movers assured us of their best services, sanitization, safety and ensured they made the entire process nothing less than a breeze. We have dealt with over 20 service providers, but our experience was beyond any of the best ones we had ever seen. Highly recommend to avail their services to all without any doubt.”
Mukul Ronak DasChennai to Bangalore, June 2020
“I had approached Leo Packers and Movers for a colleague’s shifting requirement from Chennai to Bangalore. The entire process was professionally executed from beginning till end. Not only did the shipment reach Bangalore safely within the committed timeline, the courteous and caring staff of Leo Packers also ensured that all items were carefully unpacked and put in place in my colleague’s new address in Bangalore. I would highly recommend Leo Packers to anyone in need of their services. Wishing Leo Packers the very best!! ”
Ashok AndrewiPlanet, Apple Care Chennai to Bangalore
Frequently Ask Questions
Hiring Leo's highly efficient packers and movers service will ensure your furniture, home appliance, and other items are safely shifted. Leo executes end to end packing, loading, transportation, unloading and unpacking with a high degree of efficiency ensuring that your furniture, home appliance, and other items are safely shifted. So, once you hire Leo, all you gotta do is sit back and relax.
While Leo handles your move from start to finish seamlessly, the following preparation would help you tackle your relocation with ease:
- Declutter your home
- Pack an essentials kit that you would need once you reach your new home
- Keep aside valuables that you would carry with yourself
- Make comfortable arrangements for your children and pets
Leo charges approx Rs. 32k for a 2 bhk.
The total cost for moving from Bangalore to Chennai for a typical 2 BHK is approximately INR 32,000 flat rate*. It includes packing, handling, moving and unpacking of material.
*This rate is indicative. Actual rates are subject to volume, packaging material used, accessibility, etc post survey done by our team. Transit insurance / GST is extra as applicable.
The time of transit is approx. 1 day. Overall the entire move including packing and unpacking can be completed in 2 to 3 days depending on the volume of goods and your convenience.
Yes. At 3% of value declared
We accept four methods of payments: NEFT, UPI, Cash or Credit/Debit card (2.5% processing fee added – VISA/MASTER).