Packers and Movers For Defence Personnel
Relocation is a constant part of a soldier's life. At Leo, we take pride in moving Indian Airforce, Navy & Army personnel & their families across borders since 1975.
Delighting Defence Personnel
For Over Four Decades
- Delhi to Cochin - April 2021
Indian Air Force
- Bangalore to Kochi - November 2020
MD FRGS FAEMS
Aero Space Medicine Consultant(Retd)
M/S AMST Systemtechnik GMBH
- Bangalore to Bareilly - 1988
- Bareilly to Bangalore - 1991
- Bangalore to Hyderabad - 1996
- Hyderabad to Delhi - 2001
- Delhi to Hyderabad - 2003
- Bangalore to Raibarelly - 1980
- Bareilly to Bangalore - 2009
- Bangalore to Khadakwasla(Pune)
- Pune to Allahabad - April 2017
- Allahabad to Shillong - August 2018
- Delhi to Bangalore - March 2015
- Bangalore to Mumbai - May 2014
- Chennai to Bangalore - April 2013
- Secunderabad to Delhi - 1980
- Delhi to Bangalore - 1983
- Bangalore to Secunderabad - 1986
- Secunderabad to Delhi - 1987
Indian Institute of Science
- Bangalore to Delhi - March 2015
Reviews By Defence Personnel
40+ years in the industry speaks for itself.
It is our goal to create a lasting relationship with each of
our customers by instilling in them the confidence
that we are the best choice for their relocation
needs both now and in the future.
Leo's Vision For Its Customers.
Our Special Association with the Defence Personnel
How It All Began
Late Sri M.K. Shah migrated from Gujarat to Bangalore in 1962 and started a Transport Company - Dilip Road Lines (DRL). During the course of his business, he came in touch with Col. H.K. Nagpal in 1970 who was shifting temporarily to DSSC Wellington for a training program.
DRL transported his luggage to Wellington and Col. Nagpal was very happy with the services. After his training, Col. Nagpal invited Mr. Shah to Wellington to transport the personal luggage of officers moving out to their respective units in India.
Thus started our association with the Defence personnel.
In the initial days we managed to transport the personal belongings of defence personnel even to remote boarder areas, having no access to proper roads. We shifted defence personnel to remote places like Jammu, Nagarota , Srinagar, Baramulla in the North, and Rupa Valley, Tenga Valley, Choupatia , Shillong, Tinsukia, Dibragah in the East. We didn’t even have national permits then, so the shifting was done through multiple transhipments. Our efficient coordination ensured that all the personal belongings were shifted safely and in a timely manner.
Normally, officers don’t get accommodation immediately on joining; Leo offers a free storage facility to officers to help make the joining process a smooth one.
Your Luggage is packed and stored with us, and once you provide the address we deliver and unpack at no extra cost. We have a fleet of company owned container vehicles which ensures safety and timely delivery.