Home > Bangalore > Bangalore to Kolkata
Moving you from Bangalore to Kolkata
Leo is rated 4.8/5 across 688 reviews
Talk to our Relocation Expert
We are ready to serve you.
Packers and Movers from Bangalore to Kolkata
Interstate move made easy
Kolkata, the ‘Cultural Capital of India’ is a city anyone would fall in love with. The city has a rich history and is a harmonious melting pot of religions and cultures. Located on the eastern bank of the Hooghly River, Kolkata is the commercial and financial hub of East and North-East India. The city has been a major contributor to the world of art and literature. The world's 2nd largest public library is situated in Kolkata.
Leo Packers and Movers regularly moves Bangaloreans to Kolkata. We take great pride in setting industry benchmarks for quality domestic relocation services with a highly trained and efficient team. Leo’s service is most professional, you can expect effective and on-time delivery, proactive communication, respectful staff, careful handling of belongings and an opt-in self-owned warehousing facility where your belongings can be stored safely per your requirement.
Why Choose Us For your Bangalore to Kolkata Move
- 45+ Years of Service
- Disassembling and Assembling of Furniture
- Floor Protection and Furniture Wrapping
- Special Packaging for Fragile & Precious Goods
- Advanced Technology
- Qualified and Well-trained Staff
- Free Estimates
- Reasonable Moving Rates
- Transit Insurance
- Opt-in Warehousing Arrangement
- Fast and Efficient Delivery
- End to End Handling - Zero Sub-contracting
- No Hidden Charges
- Zero Pilferage
Book your Move in 3 Simple Steps
Wish to get a cost estimate for your move? You can use our moving cost calculator or online request form.
Fill the online quote form or give us a call now at 8088001122
Receive your Quote price! We’re relocation experts you can 100% rely on.
Book your move.
We will take care of the rest.
All-Inclusive Pricing for Interstate Moves
Leo provides quick and easy relocation services. The Bengaluru to Kolkata rates are inclusive of:
Our Office in Bangalore
#65, Garden School Road, Near Bangalore International School, 1st Main, Manjunath Nagar, Uttarahalli, Bangalore - 560061, Karnataka.
Phone: +91 80880 01122
Our Office in Kolakata
Ground Floor, Dag No 1755, Under Old Khatian 952, Mouza - Monoharpur, J L No 98, Dankuni, Hoogly, Kolkata - 712 311
Phone: +91 80880 01122
Tips for Hiring a Reliable Packer and Mover from
Bangalore to Kolkata
The disorganized nature of the relocation industry in India has led to a boom in the number of fraud movers in the market. To safeguard yourself from scams and poor quality service, it is essential that you make your choice after in-depth research. Here are a few tips to hire the right team for your move.
- Do your due diligence: Research on the web. No trustworthy packer will ask for full prepayment. If someone asks for it, you must rethink your options.
- Never make 100% upfront payment: No trustworthy packer will ask for full prepayment. If someone asks for it, you must rethink your options.
- Check insurance availability: Opt for transit insurance with the packer to protect your assets from risks and uncertainties.
- Check for Original Leo Packers and Movers: There are many fake players claiming to be Leo. We are the only “Original Leo Packers and Movers”. Check and verify the logo (Lion with briefcase and shoes) and trademark certificate. Also, read this article on how Leo is tackling the issue of fraud packers.
- Visit the Packers Office: Well-established packers and movers will have their own offices. When in doubt, always visit the moving company’s office and be sure of their infrastructure.
- Read the Fine Print: Carefully go through all the documentation before handing over your goods for the move.
Clients who Moved from Bangalore to Kolkata with Us
“ I used the services of Leo Packers and Movers to shift my belongings to Kolkata from Bangalore. I am highly satisfied with their services. Thanks to their staff and Mr. Dilip Shah for their support and help.”
Mr. Swarnendu DuttaBangalore to Kolkata, January 2021
“Thank you for the excellent service. We are truly impressed with the care shown by each one involved. Never imagined moving can be this simple.”
Debolina SenguptaCognizant Technology Solutions, Senior Associate Kolkata to Bangalore
Frequently Ask Questions
We are one of India’s best packer and mover companies with a rich heritage of more than four decades. Leo’s main services include Domestic relocation, Office shifting, Storage services, International relocation, Corporate relocation, and Defense relocation.
Leo currently doesn’t provide relocation services for pets. Please speak to our move manager to make special arrangements.
The total cost for moving from Bangalore to Kolkata for a typical 2 BHK is approximately INR 75,000 flat rate*. It includes packing, handling, moving, and unpacking material.
*This rate is indicative. Actual rates are subject to volume, packaging material used, accessibility, etc. Pre-survey will be done by our team. Transit insurance / GST is extra as applicable.
The time of transit is approx. 6 days. Overall the entire move including packing and unpacking can be completed in about 8 days depending on the volume of goods and your convenience.
Checking and verifying the following certifications will help you recognize fraudsters among reliable packers and movers.
- GST registration
- Trademark certificate
- PAN card
- Shops and establishment certificate
- ISO registration
What kinds of settlements/procedures does Leo employ in the event that items in transit are damaged?
Leo adopts all safety measures to avoid any kind of damage to goods in transit. To protect customers in case of an unfortunate circumstance, Leo offers transit insurance called “ Risk charges”.
Yes, we do provide packers and movers services within those cities as well. Please check out our packers and movers services in Bangalore and packers and movers services Kolkata.