Moving you from Chennai to Bangalore
Leo is rated 4.8/5 across 688 reviews
Talk to our Relocation Expert
We are ready to serve you.
Packers and Movers from Chennai to Bangalore
Interstate move made easy
Bangalore, the silicon valley of India is a colorful kaleidoscope of cultures with people flocking in from all over the country and abroad. Bengaluru is regarded as one of the major ‘IT hubs of India’ and attracts people for job opportunities, career growth, higher education, etc.
Leo Packers and Movers has a highly proficient team that regularly assists customers in their Chennai to Bangalore move.
Our Chennai to Bangalore moving team is acknowledged for their outstanding service in quality packing & unpacking, careful loading & unloading, secure transportation, and on-time delivery.
Shifting over 300 Kms from Chennai to Bangalore could turn into a nightmare without a full-service packers and movers. At Leo, we believe that we are the "Custodians of client assets outside their homes”.
This perspective helps us understand our every client’s you reduce your stress by meeting your moving requirements efficiently.
Why Choose Us For your Chennai to Bangalore Move
- 45+ years Expertise
- Safe Dismantling and Assembly of Furniture
- Floor Protection and Multi-layer Furniture Packing
- Special Padding For Fragile & Valuable Goods
- Advanced Technology
- Respectful Staff
- Free Surveys and Estimates
- Reasonable Moving Rates
- Provision for Insurance
- Opt-In Storage Facility
- Fast and Efficient Delivery
- End to End Handling of Goods - No 3rd Party Involved
- No Additional Fees or Hidden Charges
- Zero Theft Guarantee
Book your Move in 3 Simple Steps
Wish to get a cost estimate for your move? Use our moving cost calculator or WhatsApp survey form.
All-Inclusive Pricing for Interstate Moves
Leo provides a quick, convenient and hassle-free moving experience. The Chennai to Bangalore moving charges are inclusive of the following:
Our Office in Chennai
18B, 2nd Street, Venkateshwara Nagar, Kottivakkam, Chennai – 600041, Tamil Nadu.
Phone: +91 95000 58332
Our Office in Bangalore
#65, Garden School Road, Near Bangalore International School, 1st Main, Manjunath Nagar, Uttarahalli, Bangalore - 560061, Karnataka.
Phone: +91 80880 01122
Tips for Hiring a Reliable Packer and Mover from
Chennai to Bangalore
In India, a country where the relocation industry is disorganized and where no governing body exists to verify the authenticity of packers and movers, finding a reliable relocation partner could be difficult. It is essential to make the right choice from the lakhs of packing and moving firms listed on the internet. Here are some key factors to help you take the right decision for your Chennai to Bangalore move.
- Do your due diligence: Research is the key, check the website, social media profiles, customer reviews and ratings. Speak to the move manager to ensure credibility.
- Never make 100% upfront payment: No reliable packers and movers company will ask for full advance payment. If someone asks for it, you must reassess your options and also make sure that the provision of accepting advance is mentioned in their terms and conditions.
- Check insurance availability: Opt for insurance with the packer to cover any unforseen damages during the move.
- Check for Original Leo Packers and Movers: We are the only “Original Leo Packers and Movers”. Check the logo (Lion with briefcase and shoes) and trademark certificate.
- Visit the Packers Office: When in doubt, always visit the moving company’s office to ensure its authenticity. Most unauthorized/ fraudulent packers will not have an office. Physical verification is important. Take a look at the trucks, infrastructure, and staff and speak to the relationship manager.
- Read the Fine Print: Go through all the documentation before handing over your goods for the move to ensure that there is no misinformation or terms that were not agreed upon.
Clients who Moved from Chennai to Bangalore with us
“ My parents had to relocate from Chennai to Bangalore with a tonne of household goods that too during the difficult times of Lockdown. We were extremely apprehensive of the safety and services. Leo Packers and Movers assured us of their best services, sanitization, safety and ensured they made the entire process nothing less than a breeze. We have dealt with over 20 service providers, but our experience was beyond any of the best ones we had ever seen. Highly recommend to avail their services to all without any doubt.”
Mukul Ronak DasChennai to Bangalore, June 2020
“I had approached Leo Packers and Movers for a colleague’s shifting requirement from Chennai to Bangalore. The entire process was professionally executed from beginning till end. Not only did the shipment reach Bangalore safely within the committed timeline, the courteous and caring staff of Leo Packers also ensured that all items were carefully unpacked and put in place in my colleague’s new address in Bangalore. I would highly recommend Leo Packers to anyone in need of their services. Wishing Leo Packers the very best!! ”
Ashok AndrewiPlanet, Apple Care Chennai to Bangalore
Frequently Ask Questions
Leo offers insurance facilities to clients to ensure that their home appliances, furniture, household goods, and other valuable items are insured against any damage while in transit. Everything can be insured except for pots & plants.
GST is 0%. Not applicable for used household goods.
The total cost for moving from Chennai to Bangalore for a typical 2 BHK is approximately INR 36,000 flat rate*. It includes packing, handling, moving, and unpacking material.
*This charge is indicative. Actual rates are subject to volume, packaging material used, accessibility, etc. Pre-survey will be done by our team. Transit insurance is extra as applicable.
The time of transit is approx. 1 day. Overall the entire move including packing and unpacking can be completed in about 2 -3 days depending on the volume of goods and your convenience.
Leo is a one-stop solution for all your moving requirements whether it is packing, unpacking, dismantling, assembling furniture, etc. We help the customers to dismantle and reinstall wall-mounted items like AC and geysers with the help of 3rd party service providers. Additional charges may be applicable.
Anything flammable is considered risky to transport. These include paint, varnish, paint thinner, corrosives, gasoline, kerosene, oil, lighter fluid, propane tanks, heavy-duty cleaning fluids and chemicals, and even everyday products such as batteries, nail polish, and nail polish remover. Most of these items can be easily replaced and repurchased upon arrival at your new home and are not worth taking the risk.
All professional relocation companies demand a certain percentage of money in advance to ensure that you will not cancel the moving agreement with them at the last minute. This money paid to the service providers more or less acts as insurance against your cancellation to compensate for their loss. However, if a packers and movers company has a rule of taking money in advance, it must be stated clearly in its terms and conditions. Also, no trustworthy packer will ask for full advance payment, If someone asks for it, you must reassess your options.